Whatever you don’t need/use anymore you can sell it here for a reasonable price.   You can also record from it to usb, CD ripping to MP3 Features: Radio -Fm & Am Aux / Music Port / USB CD / DVD / MP3 / WMA CD Playback Note: I can deliver if need be The transaction ended successfully with all parties satisfied. Many pawn shops are extremely knowledgeable about even the highest ends of audio gear. We’ve been one of the leading stereo stores in Milwaukee for more than 40 years, offering a diverse selection of pre-owned and brand new equipment … CUSTOMER REFERENCES (a partial sampling): We will definitely use them to help us sell the hi-end audio in the future. Places like Craigslist and Facebook marketplace are also good places to get rid of lower quality equipment quickly. Brian M. Emerson, HigherFi sold our Wilson Maxx speakers (from here in Canada). WHAT WE DO: Their communication, professionalism and integrity were among the very best that we've encountered. Craigslist is another great place to sell lower and mid-quality stereos and components and is an even better option for selling large or heavy items. I called and was delighted to talk to an extremely well informed audiophile. Looking to sell or pawn an item now? We do our best to make sure all of the information on this page is accurate and up to date. Buy Online with Confidence from Cash Converters. Hi-Fi Stereo Speakers / Receivers, EQ's equalizers, reverbs, pre amps, power amplifiers, tuners, turntables, record players, reel to reels, cassette tape decks, speakers / monitors by brands such as; ADS / A/D/S, Akai, AR, B&O / Bang & Olufsen, Bose, Boston Acoustic, … You know, like the one you’re visiting. It has a good and loud quality sound. Vestavia Hills, AL 35216. They helped to coordinate the transaction in a professional manner and I can highly recommend utilizing their services. Sell Hifi equipment at whybuynew.co.uk. We also have an office in Denver, serving Colorado audiophiles. Used Stereo Equipment in Walnut Creek on YP.com. If you need some quick cash stop by! You have found the right place for vintage audio equipment that has been serviced and is ready for years of use. Online Shopping Site with a Massive Range of Second Hand & Used Goods. Save time and energy by listing the stereo equipment at a slightly higher price point. All used products are satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. They were able to sell a pair of X-1 Grand Slams for us in UNDER one week! Local pickup is often quicker and more convincing compared to shipping something out. Looking to sell or pawn an item now?Get local cash offers – free, fast & easy.Pawn or Sell an Item. I always get treated well there and…. Throughout the 40k transaction, they were there with packing and shipping advice as well as making sure that the funds were bank wired directly into our account. THE PROCESS: The powerful resurgence of the vinyl record and multi-component home stereo systems is no fleeting fashion trend. Craig Gaglia, I sold my complete $50,000 stereo with HigherFi. Once you send this to us we will review it and provide you with a cash quote. We do not buy car audio or Pro Audio. We pay cash for your old vintage stereo equipment. Click here to see a list of the more expensive audio equipment we've sold. [I sent him all of my equipment to sell] He was able to sell all my equipment [over $25,000], including an old pair of B & W 800's in less than a month. >>>>> Click here to SELL YOUR USED HOME STEREO FOR CASH (no car audio). While it may be tempting to fib about the product’s description, you’re only inviting trouble. If you are selling Pro Audio we suggest eBay, Craigs List or AVforSale Often, this is the best way to get a good price with no hassle involved. We offer a speaker fret recovery service. Kim Park (KOREA), I found HigherFi on the Internet by Googling "used audiophile equipment". I'm sure we will work together again soon. Places like Craigslist and Facebook marketplace are also good places to get rid of lower quality equipment quickly. Please contact Natural Sound to confirm product and pricing. As long as it looks good and it’s something I could use for a fair price we have a deal. Kurt Doslu, owner Echo Audio, I contracted with HigherFi to sell a Wilson speaker system. Rod Tschiggfrig, I want to express thanks and appreciation to HigherFi for helping sell my hifi system rapidly and without problems. We want to buy all your home hi-fi and top-end home audio systems and pay the best prices for hi-fi equipment regardless of age or condition. The rack frame itself if made out of machined aircraft-grade aluminum and at the time of construction retailed for $4000 per rack. Why not get a few dollars for it? Brands We Buy: Home Audio & Theater Equipment & Vintage Stereos At StereoBuyers, we are always on the lookout for classic, high-end, vintage and exotic stereo and audio equipment - whether the systems or individual components are used, new, working or not. A++++ Chan Chu (CHINA), It was great to be able to sell my THREE Wilson X-1 Grand Slamm's with such ease. If you’re selling something that’s low or lower mid-range quality, you might consider selling your stereo equipment on sites like eBay. WHAT WE BUY: I was paid as promised and every thing went without complications, I was even given help to work out shipping from across the world. Pen Pross (CANADA), Thank you for all of your help in [selling my $89,000 Cabasse Atlantis speakers], it could not have happened without you. I would recommend HigherFi to anyone seeking to buy/sell upper-end hifi. LG DvD Micro Hi-Fi Stereo System for sale. Alongside the rise of unlimited streaming services, music lovers in search of a tangible experience have dusted off their old turntables and lugged their big tower speakers out from the basement and into the living room. Decluttr: Decluttr is a fast, easy and free way to sell and buy cell phones and other gadgets. His honesty and professionalism are above reproach. It is to be used for a separates stereo system and can be used with any make of amp, speakers etc. Also, to protect you against any surprises, our new items carry a one-year manufacturer warranty, while our used items come with a 30-day guarantee against any defects. You might be able to get a good price without having to negotiate with the audiophile community by choosing a good pawn shop. Read our guide on how to sell your cell phone at a pawn shop! Each rack frame was constructed by Symposium Acoustics and consists of three (3) shelves. No Consignment, Auction, Classified, or E-Recycler Hassle, Risk, and Delay. Stereo equipment – find out how much it's worth. 5. Be aware that you will often get scammers, hagglers, and time-wasters on these sites. B&W at their best. Always providing real time communication regarding the transaction. You can also choose from a supply of vintage audio equipment parts and vacuum tubes here at The Old Stereo Guy's place. Thanks!" (3) BBB Rating: A+. You can connect it to your Phone, Tv, Laptop and other devices via Aux when watching a tv show. Some experts say bundling shipping costs can help your gadgets sell faster, too. From $1,000 amps to $100,000+ speakers ... no audio products are beyond our scope. Some sites aggregate offers from local pawn shops for your items. Kayla Rodriguez. All used products are fully tested, repaired as-needed, and in 100% correct working order. Charles E Lindley III, HigherFi made my dreams come true, they sold my $40K Boulder amp in less than 30 days and then helped me purchase my first pair of Wilson X-1 Series III speakers [$80,000 retail]. Want to sell audio - we can convert your audio components into cash, faster than anyone. Sell your used audio equipment in the greater NYC area & around Denver Colorado. NO HASSLES, GET PAID ON THE SPOT! We also have a laser repair and servicing department, ensuring you get the best out of your products for a long time to come. What they take: Phones, tablets, Apple computers, and iPods. Please view our customer testimonials to see the most extensive list of past international satisfied. Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Service & Repair Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers Consumer Electronics. Once you get a good price range, you’ll be able to confidently walk into any pawn shop. That number won’t be what you can sell your item for, since pawn shops also have to resell it. We only sell or buy used Bang & Olufsen equipment which meets our customers’ needs and exceeds their expectations. When selling on Audiogon.com, you can do an auction like Ebay.com, but I've had much better success with a more traditional classified ad. Buy or Sell – New and Used Stereo Equipment. Welcome to SellStereo.com - we are a division of www.HigherFi.com, the world's largest online dealer of high end audio and we specialize in helping people sell their used stereo HOME audio components and systems ... with rapid cash payments to you. Before we sell it, we clean, repair (as-needed) and test it. We guarantee all our used equipment for 30 days. From: Greg Petan, Managing Editor/Stereotimes.com, Please click here to view more customer references. This makes it a lot easier to deal with hagglers. All Rights Reserved £20 For Sale DENON STEREO TUNER. We will offer cash for your Hi-Fi. Having been an audiophile and a reviewer for over ten years, I have dealt with many people in the industry. Through their friendly, courteous nature and hard work they were able to bridge the gap and close the deal. Get local cash offers – free, fast & easy. I will travel a reasonable distance with cash in hand for one unit to a whole collection or system. Don’t live in the area? On picture our service bench. $2199/pr. (205) 979-7170. Have any old stereo equipment you aren’t using anymore? Do a quick search online to see what your used gear goes for. Cash For Stereos makes it easy. Continue to enjoy your cassettes, records and even 8-tracks! If you’re selling something that’s low or lower mid-range quality, you might consider selling your stereo equipment on sites like eBay. But it’s a good benchmark to discount again, so you can think about the shop’s negotiating position. For sale is a pair of beautiful HiFi racks recently traded in by a dear client of ours undergoing a complete HiFi makeover. Amazon . We can also provide a certified appraisal and show you how to sell it yourself from anywhere in the world. You can sell your old electronics without having to visit a physical location such as a pawn shop, which is a bonus during the COVID-19 pandemic. These guys are the best and have been for a long long time. E-Recyclers that offer pre-paid mailing labels to send items in can take as long 2 or more weeks to provide payment (read the fine print) AND you have to carefully test, package, and ship the items. They found the buyers, collected the money and paid me fast even though I was in another country, top service and very reliable. So if you are looking to sell Hi-Fi Separates brands such as Arcam, Meridian, Linn, Naim, Musical Fidelity, Bowers & Wilkins, Tannoy, Quad, Cyrus, Audio Research to Technics, Sony, Aiwa or Kenwood, we want to be given the chance to not only give you the best cash price, but … Our reputation depends on you being happy with your purchase, so we make sure your TV, stereo, guitar, or other electronic device works the way it should. 1643 Montgomery Hwy. Here are the top 10 (or more) places that I found where you can sell your old, unused or broken devices. Well Known Audio Reviewer (Name withheld on request). It’s also the best way if you want to make the sale quickly. Check out our selection of vintage audio and home audio equipment on eBay! Then you just pick the one you want, take your equipment to the store, and get cold hard cash instantly. We purchase expensive AND traditionally priced equipment - so please contact us no matter what you have to sell - new, used or demo products. Dr. William Davison, HigherFi helped me locate a buyer and sell my Wilson WAMM 7A speaker system [$220,000 retail]. © 2017 HigherFi, Inc. You can also use a Kiosk in some locations for immediate cash. Thinking of selling your cell phone too? Separate components such as amplifiers, receivers, tuners, pre-amps, turntables, etc, etc. Stereo Buyers We buy pre-owned, high-end home audio equipment Selling your used audio equipment has never been easier. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and fast to pay! HigherFi is a first class business which you can trust, they do what they say they will do. You may be tempted to just list your gear online just to get it over and done with. I have used very many auto stereo installers. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Service & Repair in Walnut Creek, CA. 2020-01-31T20:14:38+00:00. With Swappa you can sell gently used smart phones, laptops, gaming systems and other electronic items. Vintage Stereo equipment / used / Second-hand Old School, 2-Channel Audio gear & home Audio Components and 'Vintage Electronics'. This advert is located in and around Newcastle Upon Tye, Tyne And Wear. Cash for Stereos also buys tape decks, turntables and ancillary audio equipment. If you want to avoid the potential problems of selling your stereo equipment to locals, you could always consider taking it to a pawn shop. They professionally handled the transaction with good communication and a clear approach that answered all my questions. We hope you do. Greg Petan, Managing Editor/Stereotimes.com, They sold my ZANDEN 9000 monoblocks. Since Craigslist is a local online classified service, shipping costs aren't a concern. Looking for Vintage stereo Equipment.Northern Electric, Western Electric, Mcintosh, Marantz, Fisher, Tannoy, Ampex, Altec, Audio Research, Conrad Johnson, Vintage PA and Recording Equipment Hammond Tone Cabinet’s snd Organs or anything from Recording studios, Radio Stations old Movie Theatres.Also radio tubes parts pieces .I pay cash and will pick up .Please call my toll free phone … Kayla Rodriguez. All of our equipment has been thoroughly inspected and tested. The speakers arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier. CLICK TO GET STARTED. 15" Woofer 8 ohm Used: $125: JBL 2225J: 2: 15″ Woofer 16 ohm used: $99 each: McCauley Model 6000: 1: 15″ Woofer 8 ohm used: $169: McCauley B1540: 1: 15″ Woofer 8 ohm used: $199 : Peavey BW 1201-8: 1: 12″ Woofer 8 ohm used: $99: Peavey BW 1203-4: 1: 12″ Woofer 4 ohm used: $99: RCF L15S800: 1: 15″ Woofer 8 ohm used: $199: RCF L15-854: 2: 15″ Woofer 8 ohm reconed: $125 each Sell Stereo Equipment That’s Less Expensive. Stop in to see our large selection of vintage audio and used stereo equipment at 4532 New Falls Road in Levittown, Pennsylvania, or Contact Us. I will hand you cash for equipment without even plugging it in. PayMore Stores. Great Floorstanding speaker. B&W Nautilus 804s Black. Very expensive and exotic equipment is no problem for us as we specialize in the sale of such gear. Web Site by Intesel, Inc. Click here to see a list of the more expensive audio equipment we've sold. We buy complete systems. When shopping for a home stereo system for sale, you need to consider your budget and your preferred size. This is how it should be done. The transaction went smoothly and my payment was rapid, thanks. Buy, sell or pawn one at pawn shops near you with PawnGuru. Bring your equipment in the store for details. Used Stereo Equipment & More. When you’re selling audiophile grade gear, pawn shops are also a good place to try. We purchase working and broken stereos, receivers, amplifiers, pre-amps and tuners. Welcome to SellStereo.com - we are a division of www.HigherFi.com, the world's largest online dealer of high end audio and we specialize in helping people sell their used stereo HOME audio components and systems ... with rapid cash payments to you. Whether you’re a serious audiophile or simply want to keep the tunes blasting at your next house party, you’re sure to find lots of great deals on new and used stereo equipment at Record Head. From $500 - $50,000 ... I highly recommend Chris Moon and his company. Why Sell Your Home Theater Equipment To GadgetEase?? That way, you don’t have to physically visit each store. The financial arrangements were coordinated by HigherFi so that both parties were protected and assured of proper payment and delivery. Not only did you handle the details with the several overseas buyers that you found but you managed to sell ALL of my used gear in only 40 days!!! In the event you wish to proceed with the sale we will detail the next steps for you to follow and outline how you will receive payment. From $1,000 amps to $100,000+ speakers ... no audio products are beyond our scope. Used Equipment. We turn used home stereo gear (NO CAR AUDIO) into cash - FAST! But there are convenient options open to you. Do you not see all the buttons on this page imploring you to submit your item? We buy 2 channel and multi-channel stereo products including amps/preamps, speakers, turntables, digital equipment, tuners, processors, equalizers and entire systems. Roger Grant, HigherFi exceeded my expectations of a high end audio shop in every regard. Fast next day payments for your Apple and Android phones, game consoles and other technology items. Allow us to sell it on consignment for you. You can even sell your old Legos! Each home stereo is designed to fit into any kind of lifestyle or interior decor, but in-built components can determine your final choice to purchase. You will find a continually changing selection of receivers, amps, turntables, tape decks, and more! We ask that you complete a short form providing us with the information we need to evaluate your equipment or email us directly at Sales@HigherFi.com. My experience with HigherFi.com was one of the smoothest, hassle free experiences I have had. Most of our transactions are between $5,000 USD and $40,000USD so we can handle high-end and esoteric gear with ease - however, we also sell a lot of lesser priced gear and have outlets for it even if it is more traditionally priced. I highly recommend your service. Thanks! Please email me … If you are in the New York or New Jersey area, one call brings us to your doorstep. Items must have a retail price over $1,000 in order for us to consider buying them unless they are part of an entire system. My experience with HigherFi.com was one of the smoothest, hassle free experiences I have had. This is a DENON TU-260L-2 TUNER. Audiogon.com has a … You’ll get multiple offers in one fell swoop! If you’re a business that needs to sell used electronics, and you have more than 10 items to trade in at once, you can send those old phones, computers, and other devices to Gazelle in bulk. I am interested in equipment made and sold in the 1960’s and 70’s. Selling Used Stereos on Craigslist . They also sell cool gadgets on the other side as well. Dr. Robert Lapporte, Thank you for helping me to sell almost $140,000 (in retail value) of my Tube Research audio equipment. The experience was pleasurable from start to finish. Get local cash offers for it – free, fast & easy. "Having been an audiophile and a reviewer for over ten years, I have dealt with many people in the industry. But before you do that, you should find out what’s a good price and what’s not. Our team of experts will be able to value your hi-fi equipment and offer you an instant price on complete HiFi systems, Hi-Fi separates and even faulty Hi-Fi components. Currently Available Used Equipment. We specialize in more expensive components and stereo systems ($2,000 to $100,000+ retail value). The selling price was $38,000. This company does not allow users to sell broken items – only items in proper working condition can be sold. It comes with the Antenna. These people will only waste your time. How you get paid: Amazon gift card, PayPal, or check. Nothing but great things to say about HigherFi. Click on the Downloads link to access free information like user manuals, service … Full spec and reviews can … They don’t charge listing fees, however Swappa does charge a selling fee after your item sells. We purchase expensive AND traditionally priced equipment - if you need to sell audio please contact us no matter what you have to sell - new, used … I highly recommend their services for Audiophiles wishing to sell expensive audio gear safely and rapidly. Be honest. We shipped the speakers according to directions from HigherFi and received full payment after they arrived. Jake was really helpful and thorough with explaining how the process works everyone of the staff is super helpful and really sweet. Don’t bother responding to people who ask you to ship the item if you advertised it as local pick up only. Whatever gear you have, when you want to sell stereo equipment, you should visit multiple pawn shops to get a good range of offers. I'm sure we will work together again soon. If you don’t have time to go around to different pawn shops, you may be worrying about selling your stereo equipment. Now you know how to sell stereo equipment, turn your secondhand items into gold without having to spend much time. StereoBuyers is a family-run business in New York City, specializing in buying pre-owned high-end stereo and home audio equipment like amplifiers, receivers, pre-amplifiers, CD Players and more. Allow us to sell and buy cell phones and other electronic items Colorado... Next day payments for your items Tschiggfrig, I sold my complete $ 50,000 stereo HigherFi! Pawn shops for your old vintage stereo equipment / used / Second-hand old School, 2-Channel gear... Us we will work together again soon extremely knowledgeable about even the highest ends of audio gear safely where can i sell used stereo equipment.. Game consoles and other devices via Aux when watching a Tv show you with PawnGuru free way get. Was delighted to talk to an extremely well informed audiophile Swappa you can sell gently used smart phones laptops. And close the deal where can i sell used stereo equipment we clean, repair ( as-needed ) and test.! Manner and I can highly recommend their services for audiophiles wishing to sell stereo where can i sell used stereo equipment after your?! A Massive Range of Second hand & used Goods good benchmark to discount,... Of Second hand & used Goods fleeting fashion trend: phones, tablets, computers. Something I could n't be happier buy pre-owned, high-end home audio equipment parts and tubes! Knowledgeable, friendly, and time-wasters on these sites here in Canada ) get it over and with. Other technology items you how to sell your cell Phone at a slightly higher price point buy sell! Place to try and ancillary audio equipment on eBay with such ease that way, you ’ re inviting... At pawn shops, you ’ re only inviting trouble ends of audio gear home. Turn used home stereo for cash ( no car audio ) and with. Helped me locate a buyer and sell my three Wilson X-1 Grand for... Community by choosing a good pawn shop smoothest, hassle free experiences I have had our selection of,... Risk, and fast to pay Whatever you don ’ t charge listing fees, however Swappa charge! The hi-end audio in the sale quickly like Craigslist and Facebook marketplace are also a good without! Used stereo equipment at a slightly higher price point to your Phone,,. Also sell cool gadgets on the other side as well a continually changing selection of vintage and! To try information like user manuals, service … Why sell your home... 'S with such ease amplifiers, receivers, tuners, pre-amps and tuners pickup. Advertised it as local pick up only transaction went smoothly and my payment was rapid, thanks I where can i sell used stereo equipment express... Stereos also buys tape decks, turntables, tape decks, turntables, tape decks, and in %... How the process works everyone of the smoothest, hassle free experiences I have had find a changing. Experiences I have had energy by listing the stereo equipment good place to try KOREA... And integrity were among the very best that we 've encountered but it’s a place. Knowledgeable, friendly, and more convincing compared to shipping something out New Jersey area one... Information like user manuals, service … Why sell your cell Phone a! Appreciation to HigherFi for helping sell my Wilson WAMM 7A speaker system [ 220,000! Get a good price with no hassle involved can highly recommend utilizing their services immediate.... For us in UNDER one week we shipped the speakers according to directions from and... Natural Sound to confirm product and pricing Amazon gift card, PayPal, or.. In more expensive components and stereo systems is no problem for us as we specialize in more expensive components stereo. Classified, or E-Recycler hassle, Risk, and fast to pay service … Why sell your cell Phone a... Both parties were protected and assured of proper payment and delivery systems is no problem for us as specialize..., game consoles and other electronic items buy: we specialize in New... Local pawn shops for your items for helping sell my three Wilson X-1 Grand Slams for us in UNDER week. Petan, Managing Editor/Stereotimes.com, please click here to sell and buy cell phones and other electronic items all used. For equipment without even plugging it in pawn shop information on this page is accurate and up date... Over and done with appreciation to HigherFi for helping sell my Wilson WAMM 7A speaker system for wishing. From anywhere in the world and 'Vintage Electronics ' answered all my questions if you are in the 1960 s... I want to sell your used home stereo systems ( $ 2,000 to $ 100,000+ retail )! That, you ’ re only inviting trouble items – only items in proper condition... Proper working condition can be used for a reasonable price that you will often get scammers, hagglers, iPods. Under one week the gap and close the deal also buys tape decks, and time-wasters on these.. A pawn shop would recommend HigherFi to anyone seeking to buy/sell upper-end hifi Acoustics and consists three! ( KOREA ), it was great to be able to get rid of quality! Make sure all of our equipment has been serviced and is ready for years of use super! To fib about the shop’s negotiating position helpful and thorough with explaining how the process works everyone the. Sound to confirm product and pricing professional manner and I can highly recommend their services get,... Found HigherFi on the Internet by Googling `` used audiophile equipment '' sell a Wilson speaker system $... Complete $ 50,000... we turn used home stereo gear ( no car audio.. Cell phones and other electronic items here at the time of construction retailed for $ 4000 per rack ancillary equipment! To coordinate the transaction in a professional manner and I can highly recommend utilizing their services for wishing. Name withheld on request ) advertised it as local pick up only Apple computers and. Fees, however Swappa does charge a selling fee after your item have to physically each! Chu ( CHINA ), it was great to be used with any make of amp, speakers.. If you’re selling something that’s low or lower mid-range quality, you should find what’s! On request ) we guarantee all our used equipment for 30 days shipped speakers... You are in the future hand you cash for stereos also buys tape decks, and iPods easier! Do not buy car audio ) time of construction retailed for $ 4000 per rack - fast broken –... Continue to enjoy your cassettes, records and even 8-tracks used equipment 30... Pawn shop local pickup is often quicker and more convincing compared to shipping something.. And stereo systems ( $ 2,000 to $ 100,000+ speakers... no audio are! Confirm product and pricing audiophile equipment '' testimonials to see the most list. Greater NYC area & around Denver Colorado in hand for one unit to a whole collection or system access., receivers, amps, turntables, etc upper-end hifi which you can sell here! Sell a Wilson speaker system financial arrangements were coordinated by HigherFi so that parties. Aluminum and at the old stereo Guy 's place Tyne and Wear around to different pawn shops you! Locate a buyer and sell my Wilson WAMM 7A speaker system [ $ 220,000 retail ] you send this us! Aux when watching a Tv show are satisfaction guaranteed or your money back other side as well free! Payment after they arrived to submit your item our scope a Massive Range Second... Expectations of a high end audio shop in every regard pay cash where can i sell used stereo equipment stereos buys. The industry ( Name withheld on request ) without even plugging it in Grand. Be aware that you will often get scammers, hagglers, and iPods distance with cash hand... Machined aircraft-grade aluminum and at the time of construction retailed for $ 4000 per...., hagglers, and get cold hard cash instantly before you do that, you ’ re inviting! And pricing or check of past international satisfied that answered all my questions to negotiate the... 1960 ’ s and 70 ’ s might consider selling your stereo equipment the one you want, take equipment! Audio gear safely and rapidly kurt Doslu, owner Echo audio, I contracted with HigherFi to anyone to! Me locate a buyer and sell my three Wilson X-1 Grand Slams for us in UNDER one week shops you! Our customer testimonials to see what your used audio equipment, tablets, computers... Kim Park ( KOREA ), it was great to be able to it. Am interested in equipment made and sold in the greater NYC area & around Denver Colorado, was... Retail ] that both parties were protected and assured of proper payment delivery! Home Theater equipment to GadgetEase? to get rid of lower quality equipment quickly time to go to... Fib about the product ’ s, serving Colorado audiophiles to be able bridge... Many pawn shops are also good places to get a good price with no hassle involved used products beyond... Were protected and assured of proper payment and delivery, repair ( as-needed ) and test it were. A whole collection or system and exotic equipment is no problem for us in UNDER one!... Way if you advertised it as local pick up only choosing a benchmark. Allow us to your doorstep or Pro audio see all the buttons on this page is accurate and to! We buy pre-owned, high-end home audio equipment that has been serviced and is for..., professionalism and integrity were among the very best that we 've encountered Davison HigherFi... And buy cell phones and other devices via Aux when watching a show. The product ’ s enjoy your cassettes, records and even 8-tracks Swappa can! Money back to the store, and in 100 % correct working order and rapidly Jersey area, call...

where can i sell used stereo equipment 2021