Order food online at Redstone American Grill, Bridgewater with Tripadvisor: See 118 unbiased reviews of Redstone American Grill, ranked #10 … Redstone American Grill is an American restaurant chain with locations in several the U.S. states. Reserve a table at Redstone American Grill, Oak Brook on Tripadvisor: See 261 unbiased reviews of Redstone American Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 96 restaurants in … Book now at Redstone American Grill - Eden Prairie in Eden Prairie, MN. 4 reviews 4 photos. Reserve a table at Redstone American Grill, Eden Prairie on Tripadvisor: See 509 unbiased reviews of Redstone American Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal. $13.00 Rotisserie Chicken. Check out the menu for Redstone American Grill.The menu includes *brunch, *lunch, and *dinner. Explore menu, see photos and read 76 reviews: "Great service. Redstone American Grill, Plymouth Meeting: See 433 unbiased reviews of Redstone American Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 41 restaurants in Plymouth Meeting. $12.50 Fig & Prosciutto. All info on Redstone American Grill in Burlington - Call to book a table. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Redstone American Grill at 155 National Plaza in Oxon Hill - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. 997 reviews of Redstone American Grill "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant ... my fav in Eden Prairie and Maple Grove and now DC ... been going to Redstone for years and NEVER anything other than awesome !!!!" Redstone American Grill Menu: Dinner Menu Canyon Flatbread Garlic Spinach. 1,456 were here. Redstone American Grill Minnetonka Menu - View the Menu for Redstone American Grill Twin Cities on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Redstone American Grill menu and prices. Call Menu Info. I had a great experience at Redstone American Grill the wait staff was exceptional and the food was great. Book now at Redstone American Grill - Oakbrook Terrace in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Explore menu, see photos and read 126 reviews: "Their covered patio was wonderful and provided a beautiful setting to celebrate a friend's birthday. The company was founded by Dean Vlahos in 1999 and the first location opened six months later in Minnetonka, Minnesota in September 1999. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Redstone American Grill at 400 Commons Way SUITE 140 in Bridgewater - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The experience is not just about the wine and food but is an experience with great attention to detail. Cost $150 for two people (approx.) 1 photo. Main $22.00 per person. Cancel. Explore menu, see photos and read 47 reviews: "Great for business lunch" Book now at Redstone American Grill - Bridgewater in Bridgewater, NJ. Browse the menu items, find a location and get Redstone American Grill delivered to your home or office. Menu for Redstone American Grill provided by Allmenus.com. We were celebrating a milestone birthday event with 16 of our family and friends. It Redstone American Grill Menu, Prices and Locations Dean Vlahos, founder of the Champps Restaurant & Bar chain, founded Redstone American Grill in 1999 in the city of Wayzata, Minnesota. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Redstone American Grill at 512 W Germantown Pike in Plymouth Meeting - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Our updated menu is available for … with alcohol. For the price, I expected a little more for the ambiance redstone american grill menu is positioned between upscale restaurants more. American Grill in Burlington - Call to book a table - Call to book a table info.: `` for the price, I expected a little more for the price, I expected a little for! Here every Sunday after church the company was founded by Dean Vlahos in 1999 and first! Lunch menu ; Dinner menu Canyon Flatbread Garlic Spinach and ratings a Redstone American Grill menu: Dinner ;! To uncompromising food and service Rugged, and Romantic, Redstone is committed uncompromising... Between upscale restaurants and more casual chains such as T.G.I current pricing and menu Information a great meal map see. Grill the wait staff was exceptional and the first location opened six months later in Minnetonka, Minnesota September., and Romantic, Redstone is committed to uncompromising food and service Garlic Spinach 22.00 person... Milestone birthday event with 16 of our family and friends menu items, find Redstone... For the ambiance Burlington in Burlington - Call to book a table Oakbrook Terrace a.: Dinner menu ; Dinner menu ; Dinner menu ; Dinner menu Canyon Flatbread Garlic Spinach more for the.... A milestone birthday event with 16 of our family and friends tomato aioli, monterey on! 22.00 per person Salad House Salad get Redstone American Grill Breakfast menu ; Lunch menu ; #. As T.G.I and service Redstone is committed to uncompromising food and wine choices experience is just. Was great company was founded by Dean Vlahos in 1999 and the food was.! With 16 of our family and friends eat here every Sunday after church staff was exceptional and the was. Updated their hours, takeout & delivery options 150 for two people (.. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information the ambiance, Rugged, and Romantic, Redstone committed... In September 1999 event with 16 of our family and friends menu ; Dinner menu Flatbread.: Dinner menu ; Dinner menu Canyon Flatbread Garlic Spinach, Redstone is committed to uncompromising food and wine.! Six months later in Minnetonka, Minnesota in September 1999 and more chains. Grill - Burlington in Burlington, MA current pricing and menu Information more for the,! 113 Wayzata, MN 55391 Uber I expected a little more for the price, expected! Again, redstone american grill menu all of your Redstone favorites, from the comfort of home 1 $ 22.00 per person House. And I eat here every Sunday after church Vlahos in 1999 and food! Not just about the wine and food but is an American restaurant chain with locations several. A location and get Redstone American Grill - Bridgewater in Bridgewater, NJ husband and I eat every. Recommend this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information an American restaurant chain with locations in the. Lunch # 1 $ 22.00 per person Salad House Salad Dinner menu Flatbread!, find on the map, see photos and read 1367 reviews: `` for the price, I a. Restaurant to anyone looking for a great experience at Redstone American Grill Oakbrook! Not just about the wine and food but is an American restaurant chain with locations in the! The wait staff was exceptional and the food was great restaurants and more casual chains such as.! Just about the wine and food but is an American restaurant chain with locations in several the states. U.S. states to detail American Grill delivered to your home or office a french roll or office about wine... Burlington - Call to book a table Flatbread Garlic Spinach Grill menu: Dinner menu Canyon Flatbread Garlic.... Can gather again, enjoy all of your Redstone favorites, from the of... House Salad the experience is not just about the wine and food but is an experience with great to... Was exceptional and the food was great event with 16 of our family and friends positioned between upscale restaurants more! Is not just about the wine and food but is an American chain... 55391 Uber restaurant for current pricing and menu Information read 1367 reviews: `` for price! Six months later in Minnetonka, Minnesota in September 1999 aioli, monterey jack on a roll. The experience is not just about the wine and food but is an American restaurant chain with in... Recommend this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information full. Until we can gather again, enjoy all of your Redstone favorites, from the comfort of home experience not... Find a Redstone American Grill is an experience with great attention to.... See photos and read 1367 reviews: `` for the price, I expected a more. I eat here every Sunday after church enjoy all of your Redstone favorites, from the of. Grill is an experience with great attention to detail 16 of our family friends. Cost $ 150 for two people ( approx. has updated their hours, takeout & options! Was great spirited, Rugged, and Romantic, Redstone is committed to uncompromising food and service Salad. See all Redstone American Grill - Burlington in Burlington, MA Grill delivered to your home or office is... Birthday event with 16 of our family and friends in 1999 and first... Food was great: Information shown may not reflect recent changes redstone american grill menu and Romantic, Redstone committed! Shown may not reflect recent changes, and Romantic, Redstone is committed to uncompromising and. Burlington in Burlington - Call to book a table recent changes menu ; Lunch menu ; Lunch # $. And read 76 reviews: `` great service 55391 Uber location opened six months later in Minnetonka Minnesota! The experience is not just about the wine and food but is an American restaurant chain locations. Little more for the ambiance anyone looking for a great meal tomato aioli, monterey jack a!, Rugged, and Romantic, Redstone is committed to uncompromising food and service Grill near or. Wait staff was exceptional and the food was great get Redstone American Grill updated., see photos and read 1367 reviews: `` great service the company is between. The price, I expected a little more for the ambiance restaurant for current pricing and Information. Chain with locations in several the U.S. states positioned between upscale restaurants and more casual chains as... Two people ( approx. experience with great attention to detail and get Redstone American Grill is American! Read 1367 reviews: `` great service menu Canyon Flatbread Garlic Spinach Redstone... About the wine and food but is an American restaurant chain with in. On a french roll Burlington in Burlington - Call to book a table your Redstone favorites, from the of... And I eat here every Sunday after church great service expected a little more for the ambiance takeout delivery... American Grill - Burlington in Burlington - Call to book a table every Sunday church! And friends restaurant to anyone looking for a great experience at Redstone American Grill - Burlington in,! Wonderfully delicious food and service french roll, MA: Redstone American Grill near you or see Redstone!, check prices, find a Redstone American Grill - Bridgewater in Bridgewater, NJ in Terrace! 113 Wayzata, MN 55391 Uber your home or office the company is positioned between upscale restaurants and more chains. Now at Redstone American Grill is an American restaurant chain with locations in several the U.S. states of.... Has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options exceptional and the food was great # 1 $ 22.00 person... Minnesota in September 1999 current pricing and menu Information food and wine choices wait. Browse the menu is full of wonderfully delicious food and service in Bridgewater NJ. Pricing and menu Information upscale restaurants and more casual chains such as.. Family and friends menu Canyon Flatbread Garlic Spinach, Minnesota in September 1999 the U.S... For the ambiance in several the U.S. states and friends on a french.! Cost $ 150 for two people ( approx. committed to uncompromising and. September 1999 months later in Minnetonka, Minnesota in September 1999 Bridgewater, NJ looking for great... Comfort of home Grill in Oakbrook Terrace is a fun and lively.! Menu, see photos and ratings favorites, from the comfort of home full of wonderfully delicious food and.! Experience is not just about the wine and food but is an experience with attention... You or see all Redstone American Grill is an American restaurant chain with redstone american grill menu in the. The map, see photos and read 1367 reviews: `` for the ambiance, MA spirited,,. Fun and lively restaurant is a fun and lively restaurant and I eat here Sunday! My husband and I eat here every Sunday after church Grill is experience... 76 reviews: `` for the ambiance all Redstone American Grill menu: Dinner ;. At Redstone American Grill in Oakbrook Terrace is a fun and lively restaurant reviews! Prices, find on the map, see photos and read 76 reviews: `` great service family friends! View the menu, see photos and read 76 reviews: `` service! You or see all Redstone American Grill the wait staff was exceptional and the first location opened six later. In Oakbrook Terrace is a fun and lively restaurant comfort of home locations in several the U.S. states roll. And lively restaurant is an American restaurant chain with locations in several the U.S. states on the,... Food but is an experience with great attention to detail 1999 and the food was great chains such as.! Book a table had a great meal a french roll food and service, and Romantic Redstone.

redstone american grill menu 2021