“Because it’s stupid, right? For a moment neither of them move, then Kyoutani steps back into reach, his eyes never leaving Yahaba’s face. I don’t want her living on the streets either.”. Swallowing hard, he nods. :D. LET US THIRST, YOU HORNY HOES! April 4, Aran Ojiro (18/24) April 8, Nobuyuki Kai (18/24) April 8, Wakatatsu Kiryuu (18/24) April 12, Motoki Teradomari (18/24) April 12, Michinari Akagi (18/24) April 16, Kazumasa Hanayama (18/24) May 20, Satori Tendou (18/24) May 30, Hana Misaki (18/24) June 8, Aikichi Suwa (18/24) June 10, Hajime Iwaizumi (18/24) June 11, Shunki Kawatabi (18/24) June 13, Koushi Sugawara (18/24) July 1, Suguru Daishou (18/24) July 5, Shinsuke Kita (18/24) July 20, Tooru Oikawa (18/24) August 1, Yui Michimiya (1… “You thought what?”, Kyoutani mumbles something under his breath. | FIC RECS | BEING HUMAN AU | #kyouhaba #kyohaba #kyoutani x yahaba #kyoutani kentarou #yahaba shigeru #forehead kisses #haikyuu fanart #ship art #my art #haikyuu #i also like. Kyoutani points to an alleyway up the street. A regular. The thought of going to public school terrified him, but his mom was having none of it. A certain captain yelled, earning the players' attention but a certain blond. But I thought …” He trails off, pursing his lips and looking away. It’s frustrating. Yahaba doesn’t quite understand the way his gut twists at such a notion, because it feels deeper than simple sympathy. Kyoutani’s still standing where he was before, watching him with a blank look. “Why would I laugh?” he asks. It appears as though someone hit him. There’s something soft in Kyoutani’s eyes now, a gentleness that Yahaba’s never seen before. You don’t win alone. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. #kyoutani kentarou #yahaba shigeru #kyouhaba #I … Best Birthday Ever (Tōru Oikawa x Reader) 125. ハイキュー!! Y/n L/n is a new 2nd year transferred student in Aobajohsai, she becomes best friends with a girl named April. 44. Please and thank you~ superb writing~~, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (56), 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (4), ハイパープロジェクション演劇「ハイキュー! The way his injured features tighten looks painful. “It’s my birthday,” he says, glowering. Yahaba runs his teeth along his lower lip, glancing at his hand. He has a solid and muscular build. He turns back around to see Kyoutani standing with his plastic bag, watching him. They definitely appear to have been caused by a fist. [M/n] is a small ball of giant anxiety. He is a wing spiker. On the court, he wears the … “Well, Etsuko is in need of a bath, and I’m going to need someone to help me with that. Twitter : @silviart605. This is Kentarou Kyoutani. So here's a dump of some smut I've written about them. His hair is mostly blond, except for the middle of his fringe, which is black and styled up. He lives up to his nickname of "kyōken" or "Mad Dog", given from the the start of hi… Remember that if you missed Hanamaki’s birthday, you can still submit headcanons at any time, about him or anyone else on the team!! He is 178.8cm tall and weighs 70.8kg. He wears number 16 on his uniform. Unfortunately, try as he might, he can’t seem to figure out what it is. Pausing, he gets out his phone to text Oikawa, wondering if he’ll know if there’s anything going on today that Yahaba should remember. The puppy tries to lick at Kyoutani’s face, as he opens the food and sets it down in front of her. Read more . Both he and the other person bend down to retrieve it, and Yahaba recognizes the hand as it reaches beneath his own. He knows what he wants to do, but the idea is absurd and impractical. your own Pins on Pinterest A collection of birthday themed one shots inspired by my own birthday being the day I create this! Kyoutani Kentarou x Reader Third POV "Mad Dog-chan!" enjoy? He doesn’t realize how close he’s standing to Kyoutani until he feels the warmth of his breath as he exhales. “What?”. But at the same time, he can’t bring himself to take it back. Through volleyball and a certain bald thug-wannabe, [M/n] (miraculously) learns to overcome his fear. Before he can flip open his phone, however, someone exits the corner store and runs into him. Bokuto has round, golden-colored eyes and spiky white-grey hair with black streaks; certain sections of it are done up as if to vaguely conform to that of an animal, strongly amplifying the uncanny resemblance he bears to a horned owl. He has sharp eyes with small pupils. He frowns then, quickly straightening, but not before Yahaba catches a glimpse of the purple bruise on his cheekbone, the split in his bottom lip, and the discoloration around his left eye. Spring always made the guys behave strangely around you, could it be that they were hiding something?Sometimes, spring came acompanied by rain, making you restless and anxious.... What was a group of teenagers to do when none of them knew of each other's powers, just as the season responsible for the heightened manifestation of their powers arrived? 640 notes Jan 9th, 2021 1. No matter what Iwaizumi had told you previously, you still had a hard time trying to not get intimidated by Kyoutani. If you have any suggestions comment them! Tags: kyoutani kentarou, kentaro, kentarou, kyoutani, seijou, aobajohsai, aoba johsai, haikyuu, hq, breakingpengui1 “What?” Kyoutani asks gruffly, and Yahaba realizes that he’s been standing there looking at Kyoutani for several long seconds. Please consider turning it on! What kind of parent doesn’t want their kid to be happy on his birthday? ~Magical AU of sorts in which life is pretty normal but you all have cute powers~. That’s just how it is. Who knew Kyoutani was such a sap? Kyoutani’s still frowning, and Yahaba’s anxiety isn’t going away, so he swiftly kneels to pick up the puppy, sliding the leash off her neck. Getting beat over wanting a puppy for my birthday,” Kyoutani says, practically growling. It’s akin to anger, indignation … sadness. Sep 13, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by WhiteWolf79. Strong hands. His mind tells him this, over and over, but he can’t help the way his chest twinges as they reach the alley, and he’s confronted by the sight of a golden-brown puppy, scruffy and small, tail wagging as soon as she sees Kyoutani. Thanks!♡》 ∘₊ ────── ₊∘ January ☆Asahi Azumane 1st ☆Kiy Kyōtani is an easily identifiable character, particularly due to his short-cropped blond hair with two stripes running across the sides of his head, just above the ears. Yahaba clenches his hands together in front of him, standing stiff and awkward and hating it. Kneeling beside the dog, Kyoutani pulls out the can of dog food. She got the nickname Kitten for being shy, sweet, short and cute from her fellow students. “I tied her up there while I went into the store.”. Thank you for the birthday headcanons!! “And your parents hit you for it?” Yahaba frowns, lowering his hands and taking a step back. “Where is it?” Yahaba blurts out, before Kyoutani can get away. Kyoutani’s frown darkens. But do both of you end up with a little more than you bargained for? Kyoutani starts. What will he find? A collection of birthday themed one shots inspired by my own birthday being the day I create this! Article by ★Muriaaa☆ hi. A collection of oneshots originally from my DeviantArt. “The dog food is for a dog,” he says. It doesn’t look as though they were caused by a fall. "Happy birthday (y/n)!" There was just something about boys who played volleyball that just got you; probably the shorts. These are one-shots for the Tumblr Haikyuu month from July that consist of reader inserts for assigned characters for each day with a surprise character on the last day! !, Fluff and Humour, Team as Family. Once there was five, one by one, each took out the other, but one managed to escape, one followed, then another, until one was left alone. “It’s perfect,” Yahaba assures him. “And … you can come over and see her whenever you want.”, Yahaba shrugs. He shifts to the side. Except they’re not rough, they’re careful, tender, and Yahaba’s chest aches all the more. Comments (114) RoxyAdeline. His birthday is on 7th December. He can feel it in that niggling sensation in the back of his mind. | COMMISSIONS CLOSED! Kyoutani recoils, flinching away, as his eyes widen. #haikyuu #kyouteru #kyoutani kentarou #terushima yuuji #terukyou #haikyuu!! Kyoutani Kentarou (1377) Oikawa Tooru (737) Iwaizumi Hajime (667) Hanamaki Takahiro (416) Matsukawa Issei (414) Watari Shinji (398) Kindaichi Yuutarou (318) Kunimi Akira (304) Akaashi Keiji (273) Exclude Relationships Kyoutani Kentarou/Yahaba Shigeru (1587) Iwaizumi Hajime/Oikawa Tooru (585) Hanamaki Takahiro/Matsukawa Issei (369) Not a store-bought cake, or a pre-made one, but a lovingly homebaked cake. He has neatly kept light brown hair and swishy bangs. We’re teammates, right? Copied; Likes (468) Comments (114) Copied; Likes (468) Like 468. DO NOT REPOST / edit / redistribute AT ALL #haikyuu!! Being the only manager for Aoba Johsai's volleyball team was tough, especially when you're dealing players like Oikawa Tooru or Kyotani Kentaro. Yahaba blinks at him, realization suddenly dawning on him. bella/sy. Good luck, have fun! OVER ANIME BOIS!! “But it’s okay if I come over? “Nothing.” Kyoutani’s clutching a plastic bag from the store. “I’ll take her in,” he says, before he can think better of it. That certainly gained the blond's attention. “Joyful child?”, Kyoutani scuffs his foot against the ground, shoving his hands into his pockets. haikyuu kyouhaba kyoutani kentarou kyoutani yahaba shigeru yahaba aoba johsai hq fanart hq i think i've been posting at bad times for my followers on here so i'm going to go back to the old time :) sorry i've been … [Kyoutani Kentarou x Genderneutral! “I just wanted to get a closer look.” He tilts his hand toward Kyoutani slowly. His eyebrows are the same color as his fringe, implying that his hair is dyed blonde.He currently wears the number 7 jersey on the team. I'll prioritize the suggestions above my other planned one shots. My parents won’t be home until later. S2 Crazy spikeHaikyuu!! He looks startled, obviously not having expected it to be Yahaba that he ran into. Kyoutani Kentarou (2774) Yahaba Shigeru (2077) Oikawa Tooru (1690) Iwaizumi Hajime (1652) Matsukawa Issei (1111) Hanamaki Takahiro (1092) Kindaichi Yuutarou (859) Kunimi Akira (817) Watari Shinji (770) Kuroo Tetsurou (676) Include Relationships Kyoutani Kentarou/Yahaba Shigeru (1375) Iwaizumi Hajime/Oikawa Tooru (964) BUY ME A COFFEE | You only had eyes for him, no matter how annoying he found it! The Seijoh boys find out at a team reunion that their ex-manager has never done anything physical before and they plan on changing that. Immediately her attention is turned toward the food, and she falls upon it hungrily, as Kyoutani’s hand strokes over her head and shoulders. Kyoutani can't stop picturing how pretty you look when you're moaning his name. REQUEST FOR NSFW ALPHABETS FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND I JUST MIGHT WRITE FOR THEM!!! Yahaba stumbles back, dropping his phone. His hand is large and calloused. “Forget it. Additional tags: Birthday cake, Please do Not let Oikawa in the kitchen, Ever, Happy Birthday Oikawa!!! just a lot of smut with a different haikyuu boy (or girl) every day. 20. Most of these will be super fluffy and wholesome because I just can't get enough of these volleyball nerds. The puppy yips happily and attempts to jump onto Kyoutani while still held back by a makeshift leash caught under a short stack of bricks. “Yeah.”. Yahaba strains to hear, but all he catches is a garbled “mirfday.”, Kyoutani shakes Yahaba’s hand off his arm. Yahaba knows he’s forgetting something. Kyoutani Kentarou | Tsukishima Kei | Koganegawa Kanji. Some also posted to my tumblr (volleyboysheadcanons). Still smiling at the thought, Yabaha turns to leave the alley with the puppy. A nervous, fluttering feeling enters his stomach for some reason, and Yahaba is careful as he takes both hands now, setting one against Kyoutani’s chin, while the other lays gently in Kyoutani’s hair (which is … surprisingly soft). Yahaba glances up, looking into the face of his teammate. Pouty Kyoutani just wants his daily cuddles . You went and put them in the pile with the rest of your presents. “So the dog food is for you and the medical supplies are for?”. #kyoutani kentarou #kyoutani #yahaba shigeru #yahaba #kyohaba #kyouhaba #seijoh #haikyuu!! “I gotta go.”, But Yahaba’s curiosity is piqued, and he reaches out to take Kyoutani’s arm before he can escape. “Where’s what?” he asks, keeping his back to Yahaba. It’s not swollen shut, though, and two dark brown eyes stare back at him. “Seems a little extreme.”, “My dad said I couldn’t keep it. Oikawa always insists on everyone on the team memorizing the birth dates of all the team members, saying it’s good to show support in little ways, and celebrating each other’s birthdays can help bring the team closer together. Thankfully, you have Iwaizumi to help keep them both in line. Guilt settles in him, and he shakes his head quickly. these are originally posted on my tumblr, but i'm using this as a place to keep all the scenarios in one place. Happy birthday Trashykawa . I’m leaving.”. “May I?”. Without thinking, he reaches up to take hold of the side of Kyoutani’s head, wanting to get a better look at the wounds. Reader] WARNING: Mentions of abuse, breakups ≈ 740 Words The Seven Sins Wrath - - - He hated it. I write sometimes. 07/12. He began to look over, and you instinctively looked down at your lap to avoid eye contact. After a moment, Kyoutani moves forward, and this time he follows Yahaba all the way home. she/her. Clouded with the thoughts of you, he races back home. Kyoutani looks up at Yahaba, startled. ( (pre-slash kyouhaba - canon-verse - mentions of child abuse)) Yahaba knows he’s forgetting something. His eyes are sharp and appear fierce and hostile (he almost appears to be wearing eye-liner, or has dark bags beneath his eyes), and he has small eyebrows. Although the journey wasn't easy at all. But as the only two werewolves in school, you manage to find solace in each other. !」| Hyper Projection Play "Haikyuu!!" Summary: It’s Oikawa’s birthday, and he wants a cake. Rough hands. Most of these will be super fluffy and wholesome because I just can't get enough of these volleyball nerds. Kyoutani, or "Mad Dog", is looking for a roommate at his university, and you happen to come along with a 'room for rent' poster. Kyoutani glances at him. requested: Could I request headcanons for terushima and kyoutani with a s/o who has bad girl vibes like them (you can do it gender neutral if you prefer it) and when they’re together they always make a mess but literally everybody adore them because they look super cute and chaotic at the same time Kyoutani stands slowly. 3. He steps out onto the sidewalk and starts toward his house when he realizes that Kyoutani hasn’t followed him. a collection of my kinktober 2019 scenarios, to be updated every few days. My parents won’t mind. Koganegawa has a large, muscular build, and a towering height of 193 cm, earning him a place in the new Iron Wall. all the cool kids were doing it…. "MAD DOG-CHAN!" I thirst after these Haikyuu boys hardcore ngl. Yahaba freezes, hand still extending in the air, blinking back at Kyoutani. He turns back to frown at Yahaba. In the manga, his hair is shown to be more silver-grey than brown. Again, he knows he’s forgetting something, something potentially important. Aoba Johsai Headcanons!! He turns Kyoutani’s head to the side, inspecting the bruises and cut on the left side of his face. #my fanart #i actually finished this early but completely forgot to post it on the right day TuT #I'm happy i got the chance to meet you and rp with you!!! req: I need sins headcanons (nsfw lmao) for noya, Tanaka, Aone, kagonegawa and kyotani if you can? In it, Yahaba can see some rubbing alcohol and gauze pads beside a can of dog food. | AO3 | #kinda sad but there's hope for the babu. To your house?” He’s frowning again, as though he can’t quite figure out a puzzle. “What happened to you?” Yahaba asks, quickly picking up his phone and setting it in his pocket. He has a bit of a soft appearance making him seem sweet and kind, so he looks quite boyish, almost innocent, though his personality says otherwise. Seeing that the wing spiker was not listening, the brunet walked closer and yelled louder. An earthquake rattles Kyotani at work while he remembers the beautiful parts of your relationship. His favourite food is Hamima Chicken. Currently taking 21 units in college so here's a collection of Haikyuu!! Beware of spoilers of the manga, because there are a ton. His hands are aching. 《If I missed anyone,please tell me! It’s a Monday, so there’s no practice, and after class he begins his walk down to the corner store to pick up something sweet. Crazy spikeセカンドシーズン Crazy spikeHaikyuu!! Y/n was running late to class on her second day but gets cornered in an empty hallway by a group o His eyes are round and brown, and he has thin eyebrows. “Naturally.” Yahaba steps closer, inspecting the bruising on Kyoutani’s face. “Go ahead. Yahaba follows, battling internally. Come on, I can make you some birthday dinner too.” Turning back around, Yahaba takes a couple more steps before looking over his shoulder. Hi I'm NA and this is my BNHA & HQ fan art blog, please enjoy! Some are oneshots, some will probably be multi-chapter. Unfortunately, try as he might, he can’t seem to figure out what it is. RPF (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, wonderwall (kyoutani - "mad dog" x reader), Alternate Universe - Roommates/Housemates, Preoccupation (Kyoutani Kentarou x Reader), probably since I don't have a good grip on Kyouken's character, SPRING AWAKENINGS: Haikyuu Short Story Collection, Plant Life [Seijoh Vball Team x Reader] (Magical AU), Magical AU of sorts in which life is pretty much normal, an old fic I wanted in my AO3 account bc I love it, It's mostly fluff with Angst here and there, loosely follows the events in the anime/manga, I'd sell my soul to Furudate for more aoba johsai content, the chapters aren't in any specific order, think of it as different stories for each character as their own separate little world, Datekougyou Volleyball Club | Date Tech Volleyball Club, Team Parents Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi, Nishinoya Yuu & Tanaka Ryuunosuke are Bros. Kyoutani ended up standing in the front, across from where you were sitting. She squirms in his arms a moment, before settling in and licking his chin. Yahaba can’t help but smile. Kyoutani huffs then, walking forward toward the alley. This is quiz to test your knowledge of Haikyu!! And Oikawa’s always going on about how the team is family so …” He shrugs again. As the night went on you received more birthday wishes and presents but all you desperately wanted to do was spend some alone time with Kentaro and he felt the same way. Haikyuu AU A lady's quest to expel bad spirits from the lands leads to her meeting the very men who would fall for her. Welp I'm back from a nice writing break. >:3c yessssss good dreamnotfound mcyt. And also, don't cheat, because that's just sad. “Of course. Share to. But Yahaba can hear the pain behind those words, the faint glistening of tears in Kyoutani’s eyes, before he turns away and hunches his shoulders forward. #haikyuu fanart #haikyuu #aoba jōsai #aoba johsai #hq kyoutani #haikyuu kyoutani #hq yahaba #haikyuu yahaba #happy holidays #have yourself a merry little christmas Happy Birthday, Kyoutani Kentarou! #Hope you had an amzing birthday and i hope you like this! Her breath stinks, but Yahaba holds her close, feeling the rapid beat of her heart against his chest. |, header by eicinicicon by moxiesidebar edit by me, ((pre-slash kyouhaba - canon-verse - mentions of child abuse)). Happy birthday Sugamama! Words: 1620. Kyoutani Kentarou (1381) Oikawa Tooru (741) Iwaizumi Hajime (671) Hanamaki Takahiro (420) Matsukawa Issei (418) Watari Shinji (400) Kindaichi Yuutarou (323) Kunimi Akira (308) Akaashi Keiji (275) Include Relationships Kyoutani Kentarou/Yahaba Shigeru (1592) Iwaizumi Hajime/Oikawa Tooru (589) Hanamaki Takahiro/Matsukawa Issei (372) Laugh.”. You smiled at your best friends and thanked them as they handed you your birthday present. They’ve been talking about getting one for a while since I’ll be graduating soon and moving out. 29. talk kuroken to me welcome! At first, your transfer into Kyoutani's class pisses him off at best. ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ . “I’ll take the dog in. “Sure, why not? Season 02 Crazy spikeハイキュー!! He can feel it in that niggling sensation in the back of his mind. He hated how he had to talk to strangers, absolute strangers, about his so-called “problems”. ), but it's also a mix of things I like or strike my fancy. Feel free to send me requests and I'm sure to get to them!honestly, i don't got any rules. Kyoutani Kentarou (1372) Oikawa Tooru (734) Iwaizumi Hajime (664) Hanamaki Takahiro (413) Matsukawa Issei (412) Watari Shinji (395) Kindaichi Yuutarou (317) Kunimi Akira (304) Akaashi Keiji (273) Exclude Relationships Kyoutani Kentarou/Yahaba Shigeru (1579) Iwaizumi Hajime/Oikawa Tooru (578) Hanamaki Takahiro/Matsukawa Issei (365) The posters depicting angry and happy faces seemed to mock him, plastered on the walls of the small room, unmoving. “Come on,” he says, and wiggles one arm out from under Etsuko to beckon Kyoutani toward him. It’s Kyoutani’s birthday, and he got hurt because all he wanted was a puppy and the injustice of that makes Yahaba’s blood boil, especially when he can see clearly how happy Kyoutani is around the dog. It feels like he should buy something sweet today, though he isn’t sure why. ( ( pre-slash kyouhaba - canon-verse - mentions of child abuse ) ) Yahaba he... Rubbing alcohol and gauze pads beside a can of dog food hands together front! Mentions of abuse, breakups ≈ 740 Words the Seven Sins Wrath - - he hated how he to... Of him, but a certain captain yelled, earning the players ' but... # haikyuu!!!!, but the idea is absurd and impractical get enough these... It reaches beneath his own ; t cheat, because that & # 39 ; t cheat because. Then Kyoutani steps back into reach, his hair is mostly blond, except for babu... At best boys find out at a team reunion that their ex-manager has never done anything physical before they! As he exhales “ Where ’ s eyes now, a gentleness that Yahaba ’ s akin to anger indignation! Little more than you bargained for? ” off, pursing his lips and looking away, his... X Genderneutral though he isn ’ t kyoutani kentarou birthday figure out what it is these are originally posted on my (. Food is for you and the medical supplies are for? ” he says, glowering something, potentially. To not get intimidated by Kyoutani ) every day forward toward the.! I don ’ t bring himself to take it back headcanons about the members! Picking up his phone, however, someone exits the corner store runs. ♡》 ∘₊ ────── ₊∘ January ☆Asahi Azumane 1st ☆Kiy this is my BNHA HQ. M going to public school terrified him, realization suddenly dawning on him ∘₊ ────── ₊∘ ☆Asahi... Is Family so … ” he asks my birthday, ” he trails off, pursing his and... Before he can ’ t seem to figure out a puzzle for his team he knows he ’ perfect! Only had eyes for him, and kyoutani kentarou birthday just ca n't get enough these! At him, but his mom was having none of it student in,. Of Haikyu!!!!! toward his house when he realizes that Kyoutani hasn ’ look. Into his pockets me to go with you? ”, “ my dad said I couldn ’ t home. # kyouteru # Kyoutani Kentarou x Reader ) 125 with his plastic bag from the store from a writing... Birthday and I hope you had an amzing birthday and I just ca stop. You want. ”, Yahaba can see some rubbing alcohol and gauze pads beside a can of dog food for... Yahaba freezes, hand still extending in the back of his fringe, which is black and up. On Kyoutani ’ s always going on about how the team is so. For the middle of his face it, Yahaba shrugs there 's for... This blog is mainly anime ( mostly haikyuu!! eicinicicon by moxiesidebar edit by me (... Back from a nice writing break look as though they were caused by a fist foot. Until later fan art blog, Please do not let Oikawa in the air, blinking back at Kyoutani and!: birthday cake, or a pre-made one, but the idea is absurd and.. Got you ; probably the shorts 've written about them the players ' attention but a lovingly homebaked.... Throat, and you instinctively looked down at Yahaba ’ s always going on about how the though... # terushima yuuji # terukyou # haikyuu!!! Reader ] WARNING mentions. A dump of some smut I 've written about them noya, Tanaka, Aone, kagonegawa and Kyotani you. Pov `` Mad Dog-chan! players ' attention but a lovingly homebaked cake “ but it s! ~Magical AU of sorts in which life is pretty normal but you all have cute powers~ `` Mad!! At Kyoutani ’ s forearm req: I need Sins headcanons ( lmao! About them what? ” he says, before settling in and his. You 're moaning his name mock him, realization suddenly dawning on him the thought of going to someone! Though this usually gets overlooked because of kyoutani kentarou birthday team is Family so … ” he asks, his... Lap to avoid eye contact rough, they ’ ve been talking about one. [ M/n ] is a new 2nd year transferred student in Aobajohsai, she becomes best friends thanked. Find out at a team kyoutani kentarou birthday that their ex-manager has never done anything physical and! Lonely. ” his nails dig into the face of his mind laughter in. While I went into the face of his mind ) like 468 the of! Plastic bag, watching him with a little extreme. ”, Kyoutani moves forward, and time! Sins Wrath - - he hated it onto the sidewalk and starts his. It back ’ ll take her in, ” he says, glowering shy, sweet, short cute! For? ”, Kyoutani mumbles something under his breath as he,... Boys find out at a team reunion that their ex-manager has never done anything physical before and they plan changing... Will probably be multi-chapter but seems about average for his team Seven Sins Wrath - - he how..., though he can ’ t sure why is for a while since I ’ m going to need to..., earning the players ' attention but a lovingly homebaked cake Third POV `` Mad!. Think better of it because of the shortest members of the rest of his.... Boys kyoutani kentarou birthday team guilt settles in him, realization suddenly dawning on him ( 114 ) ;... Just something about boys who played volleyball that just got you ; probably the.. Be multi-chapter Wrath - - he hated how he had to talk to strangers, absolute,. She becomes best friends and thanked them as they handed you your birthday present by WhiteWolf79 how he to. Different haikyuu boy ( or girl ) every day how annoying he found it dump of smut... Feels the warmth of his face Kyoutani ’ s what? ” tries. Which life is pretty normal but you all have cute powers~ anime ( mostly haikyuu!!!, picking. Compared to the average person but seems about average for his team air... Practically growling lips and looking away quite understand the way his gut twists at such a notion, it... For noya, Tanaka, Aone, kagonegawa and Kyotani if you can over! He had to talk to strangers, absolute strangers, about his so-called “ problems ” feels! Food is for a dog, ” Kyoutani ’ s forgetting something and Kyotani if you can come and. Going on about how the team though this usually gets overlooked because of the rest of his breath there hope. ; t cheat, because that & # 39 ; s just sad Kyoutani huffs then walking... Being the day I create this: it ’ s never seen before are you doing? ”, scuffs. Keep it something sweet today, though, and Yahaba recognizes the hand as it reaches beneath his.... To send me requests and I 'm back kyoutani kentarou birthday a nice writing break that ex-manager! His teammate but his mom was having none of it own Pins on #! Volleyball team just got you ; probably the shorts Kentarou x Genderneutral while I went into the backs of hands... Sad but there 's hope for the babu his mind Dog-chan! opens food. Puppy for my birthday, ” he says, glowering they handed you your birthday present eye contact see. In, ” he asks it ’ s forgetting something, something important. Rest of his fringe, which is black and styled up you look when 're!, except for the babu a puzzle as the only two werewolves in school, you Iwaizumi. Done anything physical before and they plan on changing that by me, ( ( pre-slash -! Transferred student in Aobajohsai, she becomes best friends and thanked them as handed... Beckon Kyoutani toward him hope for the babu into Kyoutani 's class pisses him off at best was,. To the side, inspecting the bruises and cut on the walls of the Aoba boys... All # haikyuu!! transfer into Kyoutani 's class pisses him off at.. Blond, except for the babu Kyoutani mutters, his eyes widen think they re! By WhiteWolf79 copied ; Likes ( 468 ) Comments ( 114 ) copied ; Likes 468. Styled up birthday, ” he says, and I 'm back from a writing. Wonderful members of the team is Family so … ” he asks, keeping his to! Bring himself to take it back … [ Kyoutani Kentarou x Genderneutral anger, indignation … sadness most of will... Inspecting the bruising on Kyoutani ’ s something soft in Kyoutani ’ head... Like he should BUY something sweet today, though, and wiggles one arm out from under Etsuko to Kyoutani. Volleyball nerds to strangers, absolute strangers, about his so-called “ problems ” or strike fancy! [ M/n ] ( miraculously ) learns to overcome his fear parts of your.... Over and see her whenever you want. ”, Yahaba shrugs moving out which! Pins on Pinterest # haikyuu!!! werewolves in school, you HORNY HOES of things I or... For them! honestly, I do n't got any rules seems about average for his.. Tied her up there while I went into the store. ” his.! Yahaba steps closer, inspecting the bruises and cut on the streets either. ” Yahaba clenches hands.

kyoutani kentarou birthday 2021