Rudy is fired, but when the robot starts pushing them too hard, they try to get Rudy back. It features the only appearance of Brody Carlson. Olivia Holt was absent for five episodes due to her filming in Girl vs. Monster. With Leo Howard, Dylan Riley Snyder, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt. Kickin It - Season 1 Episode 16 Online for Free - #1 Movies Website Kickin It - Season 1 Episode 16: Dude, Where's My Sword? Apple Podcasts. Milton and Jerry discover they have hot dates. With Leo Howard, Dylan Riley Snyder, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt. S1 E4 Feb 13, 2015 . The series stars Leo Howard, Dylan Riley Snyder, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt, Alex Christian Jones, and Jason Earles Where to listen. SEASON 1 • EPISODE 16 Kickin' It "Dude, Where's My Sword?" is the 16th episode of Season 1 of Kickin' It. Original Air Date: Feb 06, 2012. Watch ALVINNN!!! Directed by Eric Dean Seaton. The following is a list of episodes in Disney XD Original Series Kickin' It. SWITCH TO ANCHOR; BLOG; Sign up Log in. Watch Wild Kratts - Season 1, Episode 21 - Kickin' It With The Roos: While Chris and Martin study a heard of red kangaroos, one of the baby joeys steals the keys to their jeep. Dude, Where's My Sword? With Leo Howard, Dylan Riley Snyder, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt. Watch Live and Kicking - Season 1, Episode 16 - Episode 16: Featuring Will Carling, Joe Elliot, Mark Evans, and Helen Madderson. Unofficial Topps Kick Podcast . Subscribe. Watch This Now! Overall 84 episodes of Kickin' It have been aired In 4 seasons. 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Fights 4 Trivia 5 Photo Gallery When Rudy, Bobby Wasabi and Phil to go on a trip, Milton, Jerry, Jack, Kim and Eddie decide to throw a party while they're gone. Air Date: 2/14/10 ← Prev Episode; Next Episode → Watch The Amazing Race Season 16 Episode 1 Online. By Kicking it with Mike and Jay . Kickin' It - Season : 1 Episode 16. Picks Full Episode S 4 : Ep 16 - 3/4/15 The gang decides to buy a boat, but when they come up short on cash they use money from a fund set aside for the Seaford Boys' Club. Watch The Amazing Race Season 16 Episode 1 online via TV Fanatic with over 5 options to watch the The Amazing Race S16E1 full episode. Jack declines Kim's invite to a dance, so she takes a new boy at school, who turns out to be a black dragon. Watch The Amazing Race season 16 episode 1 Online Nanna is Kickin' Your Butt : Eleven Teams depart Los Angeles for Chile, where Racers find themselves dangling 120 feet in the air, battling exhaustion and their fear of heights in order to stay alive in the game, and one Team discovers that Brazilian currency will not get them very far in Chile 1 Series Overview 2 Season 1: 2011–12 3 Season 2: 2012 4 Season 3: 2013–14 5 Season 4: 2014–15 6 References Alex Christian Jones was absent for one episode. Breaker. Alex Christian Jones is no longer part of the main cast and Olivia Holt has been absent for one episode. Eddie learns about Rudy's past. Kickin' It is an American comedy television series created by Jim O'Doherty that aired on Disney XD from June 13, 2011 to March 25, 2015. Watch Kickin' It - Season 1, Episode 16 - Dude, Where's My Sword? Watch Kickin' It: Dude, Where's My Sword? All episodes have premiered. Skip to main content. It aired on April 29th, 2013. Season 1 Episode 16. II . Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Season 1. You can also buy, rent Kickin' It on demand at Google Play, iTunes online. Directed by Neal Israel. The Amazing Race Season 16 Episode 1 Nanna is Kickin' Your Butt! Kickin' It (TV Series 2011–2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. The Sub Sinker is the fourth episode in Season 3 of Kickin' It. On May 16, 2011, Disney XD announced that the series would be premiering as Kickin' It on June 13, 2011. S1 E3 Jan 23, 2015 . Minimal advertising and High quality video. Avg Rating (0) Your Rating. Closet Bucket List — Season 1 Episode 16. FEATURES. Kicking it with Mike ft Jay end of season review . Castbox. - Watch New Episodes online on Fmovies. [2] The series was inspired by Jim O'Doherty's childhood growing up on Long Island, New York , where he earned a green belt in martial arts, but was forced to end his training when his local dojo closed down and was turned into a veterinary clinic. Season 3 of Kickin' It premiered in the United States on April 1, 2013. Message. Listen on . Season 1 Episode 16 - Dude Where's My Sword. Directed by Rob Schiller. from Season 1 at TVGuide.com Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. The gang meets a skater with martial arts skills. Season 1, Episode 16 Dude, Where's My Sword? Guest Cast. It first aired on March 12, 2012 in the United States. Rudy's prized sword goes missing during a party at the dojo « PREVIOUS EPISODE. Google Podcasts. What can the kid do to turn around things in favor of the dojo. Kickin It - Season 1 watch online for free in HD quality with English subtitles. Watch A Kicking Weasel (Season 1, Episode 3) of Saved by the Bell: The New Class or get episode details on NBC.com 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Rudy and Eddie make cars for a scout competition. Watch Kickin' It: Kickin' It from Season 16 at TVGuide.com. Subscribe. Newbie QB Pt. That's Some Gossip, Girl . Kicking it with Mike and Jay. Full Episodes. Rudy's prized sword goes missing during a party at the dojo. Season 1 Episode 16. Bobby unveils a new robot sensei, which greatly improves the gang's performances. Rudy, Bobby Wasabi and Falafel Phil go on a motorcycle road trip and while they are gone the gang has a wild party in the dojo where the prized Katana sword of Rudy vanishes. and the Chipmunks: Kickin' It Old School from Season 1 at TVGuide.com Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. The Amazing Race Season 16 Episode 1: Nanna is Kickin' Your Butt Summary: Eleven new teams take off from Los Angeles, California on a new race around the world. Production started on January 9, 2013. Editor Rating. Story: Jack has just been recruited into the Bobby Wasabi Martial Arts Academy. The Best Shows and Movies to Watch This Week: HBO's The Undoing, Season 2 of The Mandalorian. Watch Kickin It - Season 1 Episode 16: Dude, Where's My Sword? "Kickin' It with the Roos" is the nineteenth episode of the first season of Wild Kratts, originally airing on PBS Kids on April 21, 2011.1 The episode was written by Eva Almos and directed by Chris Kratt. "The Wrath of Swan" is the 20th episode of Season 1 of Kickin' It. Ep 16 English Subbed , Bobby Wasabi Martial Arts Academy, the worst dojo in the under-performing nationwide Bobby Wasabi chain, is in danger of closing until Sensei Rudy recruits new kid Jack to help save the dojo and at the same time teach them about life, karate and friendship. 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Trivia 4 Photo Gallery 5 Transcript After Jack turns down Kim's invitation to be her date at the Swan Court Cotillion Ball, she asks Brody Carlson, the new kid in school. Watch Kickin' It - Dude, Where's My Sword (s1 e16) Online - Watch online anytime: Buy, Rent Kickin' It, Season 1 Episode 16, is available to watch and stream on Disney XD. First Aired: February 6, 2012. Season 1 ; Season 2 ... S1 E2 Jan 16, 2015 . Music is provided from CeCe Peniston. It aired on February 6, 2012.

kickin it season 1 episode 16 2021