AR-15 AK-47 Handgun Precision Rifles Armory Training Competitive Shooting General Outdoors Archery Hometown Industry. Price $10.95. 22 in stock. August 11, 2020 at 1:34 pm, Media Admin said: The Omega / Nomad Keymo (DA428) and flash hider combo will work on the YHM Resonator K. Reply. Note: Prior to all of this, I had been given a Dead Air 14x1LH Flash Hider to test on my DRACO. The Dead Air flash hider has a unique patent pending design featuring mass shifted equal length tines. Any Dead Air Armament product will immediately reflect attention to detail, like the Sandman-L, the best performing and quietest 7.62 suppressor on the market. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Hansohn Brothers’ 3-Lug muzzle device is Black Nitride QPQ finished to provide excellent wear properties for a long service life. Leave a Reply. DEAD AIR KEY MOUNT ADAPTER (OMEGA & NOMAD-30) $ 249.00 Buy Now. Price $57.95. The flash hider has a unique patent pending design featuring mass shifted equal length tines. Dead Air Armament is all about bringing the best materials, manufacturing, and state-of-the-art designs to the firearms industry. Dead Air Flash Hider, w/ 13.7 barrel I was wondering if anyone has this set up or can measure it’s added length? Reviews; Write a Review; New from Dead Air Silencers is the long awaited flash hider mount for the company’s Sandman series of suppressors. Guaranteed to fit AAC, Dead Air, Gemtech, Griffin, Rugged and SilencerCo 9mm 3 … Price $88.95. Consumers demanded it and Dead Air listened. More Details Buy. Name * Length: 2.16 In. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. OD: .99 In. 26 in stock. Click here to cancel reply. DEAD AIR XENO FLASH HIDER FOR 1/2x28 RH. Free FedEx Option* (0) Wilson Combat Accu-Tac Flash Hider AR-15 $ 49.95. Strike VENOMFH308 Venom Flash Hider 308 Win,7.62x51mm NATO 5/8" $ 44.95. I just want it to make the non-NFA requirement, if I pin and weld it. 8 in stock. Dead Air Silencers has launched their latest in suppressor mounts with the new Xeno silencer mount and Xeno Flash Hider. Flash Hider. Out of stock. Leave a Comment. DA121 ½-28 XENO FLASH HIDER. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Dead Air 5/8x24 Flash Hiders (Page 1 of 3) ARCHIVED; Armory » Silencers. DEAD AIR KEY MOUNT FLASH HIDER (SCAR 17S) $ 89.00 Buy Now. They have set out to build optimal parts and accessories with simple standards, "good isn't good enough". Reply. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. (1/2-28 is heaviest of mounts due to the small thread. More Details Buy. LBE AR15 BIRDCAGE FLASH HIDER 1/2X28. About AR15.COM. DEAD AIR KEY MOUNT FLASH HIDER $ 89.00 Buy Now. DEAD AIR KEY MOUNT MICRO MUZZLE BRAKE (1/2X28) $ 89.00 Buy Now. Free FedEx Option* (0) ANGSTADT FLASH HIDER 3-LUG $ 45.56 (0) DBST DSC CAYMAN FLASH HIDER $ 39.71 (0) SPIKE'S FLASH HIDER 556 BLK $ 8.95 (0) DEAD AIR GHOST PISTON $ 89.00 Buy Now. Rod from Dead Air was kind enough to throw an alignment rod through my Sandman-S/Flash Hider combo on the DRACO to make sure the threads were concentric. Price $14.95. 21 in stock. Weight: 3.20 Oz. Hello will the Keymo adapter works w the YHM Resonator K and Dead Air’s 3 prong flash hider ? Machined from 4140 steel, these adapters have exceptionally tight ID to OD concentricity tolerances. More Details : JMAC RRD-2C SLIM 1/2x28 5.56 COMPENSATOR. The fla LBE AR15 3-PRONG FLASH HIDER 1/2X28. The end result is a flash hider that does not “ping” and is compatible with the Sandman-S, Sandman-K and Sandman-L suppressors. 5/8-24 version will weigh 2.85 Oz., with more minimalistic mounts and threads in the pipeline)

dead air flash hider reddit 2021